Do you want financial freedom in your retirement? Are you ready to take control of your retirement savings? Why not consider a SMSF, which allows you to take control of your financial future.
The benefits of SMSF:
- Control – within the bounds of the law you decide your investments
- More choice – More investment options and flexibility
- Tax advantages – only realised income is taxed so you have more money working for you.
- More options for cash flow management – after a certain age you can contribute and withdraw from your superfund. This is easier to do with a SMSF.
If a SMSF is right for you, we can help and assist with:
- Facilitating the set up of a new superannuation fund including the establishment of a trust deed that complies with legislation, application process and advice for running and maintaining your SMSF.
- Annual administration requirements including the preparation of financial reports, appropriate minutes, income tax returns and lodgement and arrangement of your annual audit.
Butlers Accountants has a dedicated,
experienced and innovative team of specialists to guide you through the
complexity of self managed superannuation.
SMSF Rules & Requirements See our SMSF plans & pricing