For Individuals and Sole Traders can now manage Tax and Super in one place using online services! All you need is a myGov account linked to
MyGov is a fast, simple way to access government services online. A
secure myGov account lets you link to a range of Australian Government
services with one username and password, all in one place.
What can you do with a mygov account?
- lodge your tax return using myTax – or tell us if you don't need to lodge a tax return
- check the progress of your tax return
- lodge your claim for a refund of franking credits
- view or amend your 2015 tax return
- view your notices of assessment
- find and manage your super
- lodge, view and revise activity statements
- manage your PAYG instalments
- make a payment or create a payment plan
- view your tax and activity statement account balance and transactions
- view your study and training support loan account balance and transactions
- view and update your contact details
- receive most of your personal ATO letters directly to your myGov Inbox, rather than through the post.