Butlers Accountants is dedicated to growing your career and giving you the opportunity to succeed and to work beyond your potential.
At Butlers Accountants, we train you to have the entrepreneurial skills which allow you to closely involve with our clients’ businesses and contribute to their success.
We continually strive to understand what is important to you and we want to reward you with the things you value most.
Our busy administration team is seeking an Office Junior/Receptionist.
Ideally you have excellent communication skills and a pleasant phone manner.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service to our clients
- Answering and diverting phone calls
- Managing Accountant Diaries
- Incoming/Outgoing Mail and managing a paperless filing system
- Maintain Client Database
- Processing of all Client Correspondence
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Filing/Photocopying/Scanning/Banking and General Administrative duties.
- Liaison with Australian Tax Offfice and ASIC.
Previous experience with Microsoft Office is essential and experience with Handisoft and Xero will be highly regarded.
The successful applicant will show a desire, willingness and motivation to learn.
Email applications to email@example.com
The candidate must have 3-5 years experience in a CA or CPA firm in Australia and have strong Accounting and Tax knowledge. You will need to demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Accounting Degree
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong tax and business services knowledge.
- Preparation of year end financial statements and periodical management reports.
- Preparation of tax returns and BAS Statements for individuals, companies, partnerships, super funds and trusts.
- Look after your own portfolio of clients.
- Be involved in the firm's technical group and training.
- Mentoring and training junior staff.
We offer a flexible, easy going environment, with free car parking and modern offices overlooking the beach. Your professional attitude is vital to succeed in this role. Also, your ability to use MYOB, Quickbooks, Xero, Excel and Word is desired. This is an excellent opportunity that will enable the right candidate to gain experience working in a firm with a diverse client base.
Salary: Generous salary and bonus structure available based on experience and attributes.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org